Wednesday 9 October 2013

GOTCHA: The resurrection of TFS source control folders

Today we found something very interesting with Team Foundation Server (TFS) source control folder workflow. A colleague of mine had deleted a source control folder from TFS source control, but as I hadn't got latest on the parent folder, I was not aware that he had done this.

I was then able to add a script to this deleted folder, check in my change, and this had the implicit effect of undeleting the folder that my colleague wanted removed.

One to watch out for in case you don't always do a full get latest from the route of your source control project.

No comments:

Post a Comment

How to find the last interactive logons in Windows using PowerShell

Use the following powershell script to find the last users to login to a box since a given date, in this case the 21st April 2022 at 12pm un...